From years of experience with custom oiling systems for many of our engine builds, we’ve tried many combinations of oil-plumbing components on the market. In 2015, we seek to produce our own units that satisfies our desired quality and as a proud center piece of our oiling system.
- Low-profile design; CNC machined from high-quality billet Aluminum
- Thermostatic pathways for improved warm-up and temperature management (71ºC closing / 82ºC opening)
- 4 ports available with (2 inlets & 2 outlets) in AN8 or AN10 high-flow design fittings/plugs; all utilizes O-ring seals
- M20 x 1.5mm or 3/4″ -16 center bolts included
- Optional sensor fittings with NPT thread available for purchase
- Replacement Thermostat is also available for purchase
Note: Miata NA6 (1.6L) requires the additional spacer for clearance to the engine block. Please select the options accordingly!